Favorite Travelling Experience

Among my trips I prefer to share my holiday experiences to Sajingan Besar waterfall Riam and border Aruk (Indonesia) Sarawak (Malaysia). I went to the Sajingan Besar in August this year, I visited a beautiful place on the Sajingan Besar the cascade of cascading waterfalls. Motorbikes can not get in, so me and my friends walking along the cliff hill on the cliff side is a ravine so me and my friends are very careful in stepping foot, especially when I visit there rain down and make the road becomes slippery. Arriving there all the fatigue is paid by the beauty of nature that still awake its beauty.
The people who visited already crowded once crowded the waterfall. Me and my friends immediately rushed to put bags and rest for a while. My friends are busy swimming, diving, bathing but not with me. I just soak in a shallow place because I can not swim. After about an hour we enjoy the waterfall Riam instant rain, I, my friends, and other visitors rushed to immediately ride due to weather that is not support. After going to Riam Waterfall, my friends and I then continue the journey to the Aruk Border. The country's terrace connects Indonesia and Malaysia via Sambas District. It takes 30 minutes to get there from the Riam Waterfall. Aruk border is visited because the place is beautiful, well maintained, clean, and the road to get there is now asphalt. After arriving there I took a walk then did not forget to take pictures because there are so many beautiful places to take pictures.
 After enjoying the satisfaction of me and my friends back home because it was late afternoon.
That is my vacation experience. Do not forget to visit there.

Thank you J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Let The Pictures Talk

video submission 1

video submission 2