Best Friend or close friends

Best Friends or close friends? in my opinion, a close friend or friend is someone who is always there when I need them, not only those who are always there for me but I also have to be there for them.
I have 3 friends namely Fitriani Agustri, Lis Cahya, and Usi.
How do I know them?
When in high school we were friends

How do we become friends?
From my perspective, we become good friends because they feel comfortable with each other, feeling there is a match of behavior and nature.
What do I like and I do not like them?   
Many things I like about them, like their simplicity, simple here I mean their simple appearance does not always follow the trend or commonly called child slang and they are what it is, when speaking in accordance with the facts. They never complained or tired of listening to my vent. They always reprimand and give advice when what I am doing is wrong, comforting me when I am sad with their silly and funny behavior.
What I do not like about them is there because everyone has a positive and a negative side. The thing I do not like about them is when they invite people to hang out especially on Saturday night, they can not come with the reason to want to date with their girlfriend forced the meeting we have promised to hang out in the time.
My hope for this friendship
I hope our friendship lasts until death falls, not breaking communication although now we are separated by distance and time.

That's my best friends. Thank you J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Let The Pictures Talk

video submission 1

video submission 2