Dialogue

P : PUSPAWANTI F1271171038
S : SRI HARTINI F1261171009
               
Setting : at a stopping place for public vehicles, a cafe, Mujahidin Mosque.
Situation : Puspa and Sri meet at the bus stop. They get acquainted and Puspa ask Sri to accompany him to the tourist attractions in Pontianak

Puspa : Excuse me, may I ask?
Sri       : yes please.          
Puspa  : Where are the frequent tourist attractions in Pontianak?
Sri       : A frequent place to visit is usually the Mujahidin Mosque, the Garden is written, Radank House and Museum.
Puspa  : Which of these places is interesting to visit?
Sri       : Usually, people outside of Pontianak visit Mujahidin Mosque and Museum more often. Maybe it's a suggestion I can give you. By the way, who's your name and where are you from?
Puspa   : My name is Puspa coming from Sambas, how about you?
Sri        : I am Sri from Singkawang, now I am studying of FKIP UNTAN
Puspa   : Are you busy, Sri ? if it is not busy, may I ask you to accompany me to visit the places of tourism that you mentioned earlier.
Sri        : I am not busy now, but I will go to the cafe first for lunch.
Do you want to join Puspa?
Puspa   : Of course I am also hungry and I have not eaten at all from this morning.
Sri        : OK, let's go
Puspa   : what will you order?
Sri        : Usually I often order here Milo cincau and Siomay, here his favorite menu is siomay. What do you want to order?
Puspa   : I want to order ice blue mango, cheese banana and pecel rice
Sri        : now which place will you first visit?
Puspa   : I will visit the mujahidin mosque first
Sri        : ok let's go !! What's your dream all this time?
Puspa   : My dream is to make both my parents happy and be a successful entrepreneur. How about your dream sri ??
Sri        : My dreams one of them have been realized that is entering the university that I want. Next I wanted to finish college and find a promising job to make my parents happy.
Puspa   : Who is the one who always gives motivation to achieve your dreams?
Sri        : the first is my parents and the second is my friends who always support me.
Puspa   : Just like me, my parents and close friends who motivate and support me. Thank you for accompanying me to get around today Sri
Sri        : you are welcome. See you later !
Puspa   : See you too


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Let The Pictures Talk

video submission 1

video submission 2